Saturday, November 04, 2023

Biting Off More Than They Can Chew: The Vampire's Guide to Portion Control.

 

So, when a vampire says they need a little blood, maybe use that wooden stake, before they drain you dry!

Here we see Craig - dead.

That's going to cost a res-scroll, , and where's the vampire in question, sulking at the back of the camp. Say's he's sorry, promises he won't do it again. No so much as a how's your friend, or here let me pay for damages.

"In the dimly lit dungeon, the gang scratched their heads. 'Is that res-scroll really worth the gold?' one pondered aloud, eyeing their flattened friend. 'I mean, how much do we really like him anyway?'"


---


So after we logged last night, I thought I would spend a few minutes roaming the caverns looking for treasure chests.

> Delving solo into the cavern's depths, I wasn't hunting for trouble—just some shiny loot. Glittering in the darkness, three chests beckoned. 'Jackpot!' I thought. But as I reached out, the chests grinned back, revealing rows of sharp teeth. Turns out, they weren’t chests at all, but cheeky mimics. Just as I was contemplating the peculiar diet of mimics and whether they preferred their adventurers with a side of chips, everything went dark. The last thought that crossed my mind? 'Should’ve brought that stick


No comments: