Sunday, October 24, 2021

Honey... where are my pants?

  


No pants, no service is our motto. (Craig where are your pants?) 


 We hadn't heard from Sturnim in ages - I guess he was taking a bath. Bathing can improve heart health, may help you to breathe easier · Your brain and nervous system can benefit from bathing. But maybe you can have too much of a good thing.


King of Swamp Castle: One day, lad, all this will be yours.
Prince Herbert: What, the curtains?
King: No, not the curtains, lad.
King: I built this kingdom up from nothing.  When I started, all I had was swamp! Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em! It sank into the swamp, so I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. I built a third one. It burned down, fell over, and then it sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! And that's what you're going to get, lad--the strongest castle on these islands!

Craig showing us his new castle's Vertigo-Inducing Observation Deck.


No comments: